Jake holds a Bachelor’s degree in American History from the University of New Mexico, and is a 2014 graduate of the University of New Mexico, School of Law. Jake founded Enchantment Legal, LLC, in 2018 to provide families the individualized legal representation they deserve.
As a law student, Jake was selected to be a teaching fellow with the Marshall Brennan Constitutional Literacy Project, where he taught a specialized Constitutional Law course to select high school students. Upon graduation, Jake was awarded the Pursuit of Excellence award in recognition of his academic achievements.
Prior to founding Enchantment Legal, LLC,, Jake worked as both a law clerk and associate attorney in an Albuquerque based criminal defense and civil litigation firm, where he gained extensive experience in criminal defense, domestic relations, and plaintiff's civil litigation.
Jake is admitted to practice in the State of New Mexico and the Federal District Court of New Mexico.
Areas of Practice
- Divorce and Child Custody
- Construction Law
- Breach of Contract
- Criminal Defense
- General Civil Litigation
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member
- New Mexico Bar Association, Member
- New Mexico Family Law Bar Association
- University of New Mexico School of Law, J.D. – 2014
- University of New Mexico, B.A. – 2010
Past Employment Positions
- The Law Office of Lucero & Howard, LLC, Associate Attorney
- The Law Offices of New Mexico Public Defender, Assistant Public Defende